Thursday, April 3, 2014

Unique Cosmic Vibration

Intense energy I keep having so many visions coming at me at all times. The energy is flowing. I also found a new way to heal. The Vishuddha Chakra has been releasing in various different ways into openness. One way I started to feel it was in my shoulder and upper back and upper arm. It seemed to settle and disappear. I attempted to self heal myself but I couldn't "reach" the exact spot and my normal self healing methods were not working. I was offered a free massage after watching my efforts, I tried something I haven't ever done before. As I was getting this massage I pushed my healing energy to this person to have it bounce off to come back into me. It was quite an intense experience, I felt it and now the healing is happening the pain is going away slowly. I feel the release of it happening.







With each person who awakens, the momentum in the collective consciousness grows, and it becomes easier for others.

Feel this energy it is so yummy. I have been noticing with my visions they are different than others, notice how your personal gifts are shifting too. I've enjoyed my interactions I've had the last two days. We've not needed any explanations at all, simply a quick note and what we mean is just known. Our silence randomly is also understood we are all experiencing this wonder. You might just zone out for a couple hours or longer.











"Do not encumber your mind with useless thoughts. What good is it to brood over the past and fret about the future? Dwell in the simplicity of the present moment. Live in harmony with the Dharma. Make it the heart of your life and experience. Be the master of your own destiny." — Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche






































As we dive deeper into the Vishuddha Chakra and learn our truth.... The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.


















It is a great thing to know the season for speech and the season for silence. ~ Seneca 

















“We are members of a vast cosmic orchestra, in which each living instrument is essential to the complimentary and harmonious playing of the whole.” —J. Allen Boone

Have you began to discover your own distinct sound vibration? I have always known things by getting a feeling deep inside myself. I have come to realize I am feeling the vibrations of all. I can feel sound vibrations before I hear them or instead of hearing them. Energetically I just know or am coming to recognize this. We are all working on of course accessing all the senses. For now certain ones are dominate and there is no right or wrong in how you experience the world. When you sit with yourself for long periods of time (just you in your space) you eventually can feel and find and discover your own unique vibration (in whatever sense it comes to you). It is a really beautiful experience. What is your "sound of expression?" How do you express yourself? It can be in any form any vibration of the senses. How you create yourself into this reality. What color do you show yourself as? When we interact intimately with someone else we play our unique expressions together in all senses this is when you know whether you are in tune or playing to your own beat. You can experience a blending of everything together. When there is harmony on all levels it's this beautiful experience beyond anything earthly, we Ascend to another place and time. Note though this is not for everyone, not all will experience this. 


Beautiful morning, I feel complete and in my element when I am able to exist as me and am welcomed. I go into my space (my second home), create a crystal grid and sit with beautiful other energies as we meditate in this group. 

I was shown the power of manifesting how it works and how attachment slows it down. Be of the stars realize and Awaken to all the beauty everywhere. I saw something happen, I let it go, been told multiple times to let it go. I let it go. Poof magic the universe spoke it has manifested to be!