Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Transforming Awakener

Amethyst: Awakener of the third eye. Develops intuition and awareness. Facilitates meditation, calming and tranquility.


















The best healing is to spiritually awaken to who your truly are: love, light, and infinite majesty.






















Similar to energy, the soul is invisible. An infinite number of souls exist in the universe. In its pure form (a soul without attached karma particles), each soul possesses infinite knowledge, infinite perception, infinite energy and power, and unobstructed bliss. -from a Jain Sutra


















Spirit Butterfly reminding us of the miraculous power of transformation.






















Moments of Magic Soul. "I catch in my hands petals of beautiful roses in the world of light I'm flying in the world of paint and color fill my heart moments of love I paint a world without rules world of soul and kindness"




















Nothing can nourish the soul but light. -Rumi 























Instead of trying to find yourself... Create Yourself























Get to know all of the different parts of you. Just see them, meet them, embrace them. Get to know who YOU are. -Panache Desai





















Personal transformation can and does have global effects. As we go, so goes the world, for the world is us. The revolution that will save the world is ultimately a personal one. -Marianne Williamson
















We are transforming!! Be truthful to yourself. I can see straight through to you (what the inner you tells yourself each time). 











Manifesting at this stage is not about physical force. It is a deep understanding and full embodiment of the understanding that you are first a nonphysical being only residing in this physical world. Everything that your heart is beckoning you to create in your life is birthed from this nonphysical aspect of yourself. Your thoughts, passion, intent, belief, and creativity. Once the creation is complete in the realm of the nonphysical, it will manifest into your physical reality. Unseen to seen.












I lost the boundary of my physical body. I had my skin, of course, but I felt I was standing in the center of the cosmos. I saw people coming toward me, but all were the same man. All were myself. I had never known this world before. I had believed that I was created, but now I must change my opinion: I was never created; I was the cosmos. No individual existed. -Zen Notes



















The planet has a kind of intelligence, that it can actually open a channel of communication with an individual human being. The message that nature sends is: transform your language through a synergy between opposite forces ~ a synergy between dance and idea ~ a synergy between understanding and intuition, and dissolve the boundaries. -Terence McKenna


















When you experience uncertainty, you are on the right path – so don’t give it up. You don’t need to have a complete and rigid idea of what you’ll be doing next week or next year, because if you have a very clear idea of what’s going to happen and you get rigidly attached to it, then you shut out the whole range of possibilities. - Deepak Chopra








Consciousness is what creates. So instead of focusing outside of self, focus on the Love within; letting go of how the form should look. In Meditation, align with the light and love of the Universal Merkabah, releasing old patterns. In this sacred time we will manifest exactly where our consciousness is. As we are simply ourselves, all that is ours, will come to us effortlessly. Focus on matching inner consciousness with desire; are they aligned? --soulsticerising via kara











Enlightenment is both a Spiritual and Physical process. It is a merging or fusing of your Body (cells) and Spirit (light) to bring about a change in your perceptions (mind) to facilitate a Shift In Consciousness. This merging brings a new awareness or perception of your Higher Self and your connection to the Divine. When your body holds more “Light As Information” your soul begins to remember the truth of who You are. -Raquel Spencer 

(artist-neil.krug)