Monday, March 17, 2014

Bliss

A Magical Place
This weekend I went to a very magical place. I have transformed I am different. Friday I enjoyed the sunset realizing the eve of the Full Moon was upon all of us. Yet Saturday was all for me. As we do need to take time out for just you. In all service that we do it's taking this time to exist. I was invited to a day retreat. Of course the moment I stepped onto this path I became very emotional. My empathy gifts came to be.

This retreat has brought many realizations and many of these things are for me. It's small things that show us our way. When we are truly not of the ego anymore. I have constantly been told that by seeing various animals are symbols, messages, truly this is how it is. I share these because it may be for any one of you as well. As my purpose is sharing my experience to allow you to realize odd things do happen and this is Source communicating to you.



In a sacred space I felt and saw many things. I connected to energies. All these are my gifts and I am not called to share these at this time. However, afterwards I received a vision which made me laugh to truly show the hilarity of humanity and the humor of Source. I went on a nature walk simply following where I was guided. Some of you will call it your gut instinct. Be careful though the ego, our mind can make us think we are listening to our gut when it is not the case. I was called to just start walking. I came upon water and I saw a rainbow. When I shared this with a lady next to me she got so much joy from this I knew it was to also be shared with her this rainbow energy that I have inside me.

When I stopped I had no idea where I was but just looked around. I saw a yellow and black butterfly just appear and fly around past me. It completely seemed magical I could feel the magic around this. I understood, this is exactly where I needed to be at this exact time. This past week everything had been leading me to this moment to receive these message. Monday after my Sacral Chakra retreat- my sister in light had a vision. This vision came for both of us. To confirm that her visions are in fact real, because she has always questioned her abilities because at first they do all feel like in your mind or you are crazy and this is all the mind trying to get you off the path. In her vision she saw a box, once it was opened there were three things that came out. One was a yellow and black butterfly that flew out of the box and just went away. This I understood at this time and place the butterfly from her vision came and flew in front of me at this exact moment. Mainly because when she shared her vision I asked her was the butterfly alive? Where did it go? Her response it just flew away. The other three things in the box are all being set into motion. This butterfly is to give me faith in all that. I am so grateful of all this. Even after that I asked Source for more clarification. Shortly after I received two more answers.


Further more I had another lady come up to me and she wished to share how her mom and her always see dragonflies. She had met only one other person with my name and she was not pleasant. I restored her hope that people are good with my presence. Somehow this message of all the dragonflies I have seen on my journey was to be shared at this place and time because of this person. And Source needed to share with me about her mother/daughter connection because this too is my connection to my mom.

With all these interactions that we come upon, I have noticed many wish to cling to us. They feel so good around us we stir up gifts in them or remembrance in them. Those who are not grounded and secure will let these interactions go to your head to your ego. These people may even wish to continue contact with you. Those who are New Agers just jump from the experiences and cling to everyone who makes them feel good. I didn't understand why I kept being called a hippie. I am not a New Ager. I am not a hippie. I encountered these beings at this space also. I see how people get caught up in the feeling. Energetically it is being grounded in yourself and knowing your boundary to leave it be. For me I have boundaries so I let it be known that this interaction was only in the Now and it would not continue further or once I left this sacred space with these new beings I met.

I walked in a crystal labyrinth in which I met many trickers I was drawn in from the crystals. They were wishing to get somewhere and to collect the crystals. To speak with me, to get something out of me to get something out of others. When the reality is there is nothing to get.


When you experience beings like this be strong in you, know this experience is happening in the now for you to learn something more about yourself. However, leave their temptations. It is only feeding your 3D attachments.









Of course the buzz from the experience is still carrying on. Saturday night I enjoyed a pleasant adventure, getting lost on the way to the destination which of course all was to walk under the near Full Moon on arrival to see a movie. I was called delusional because I went to this retreat and because I am "different." When people wish to push labels on us it is more about them. I would of course rather be doing all that I can do now, and be called delusional by a friend than be what society would consider normal. There are simply those in our life that will listen to us speak but won't understand by their choice. I realized how far I have come when I did not get upset or anything. This comment and label actually gave no reaction in me at all. When I got out of the car, I smelled a fire. I immediately was transported back to the retreat. I started feeling more of the magic. Instead of hearing more talk about my delusional state, I was drawn to the beach instead. Under the near Full Moon I took a walk on the beach. I came across a homeless man with a bike looking how he was going to carry his bike up all these steps. I of course smiled at him and he smiled back at me and said they should really put an elevator to make it easier. We of course agreed but life is not about easy. So he continued on his way up the stairs with his bike.



I came to the water and wrote some messages in the sand. However the tide would not take these messages. The water always danced around it but would not cover them. I realized these messages are not like any others I had written in the past. Instead the moon wished to shine on them and the tide would take them when I truly let go of them and this is by leaving them for any and everyone to be able to read them. The magic.











I had many dreams Saturday night but was awoken right when I felt I was getting somewhere. I knew that this was not the time for me to understand. I simply followed where I wished to go. Moving meditation guided me to exactly the words that I needed to hear. I was told for today do anything and everything that makes you happy. A reminder of Carpe Diem to live in the moment. The sun shinning and a very warm day once again. I decided to go to see crystals.












I enjoyed a beautiful nature walk. Once I arrived immediately felt all the energy. The journey and path of the crystals. This is exactly where I needed to be. I have come to be in a place where I don't need to go anywhere with someone. I have had many conversations on this. It's enjoying your own company. Learning who you are. This does so by being alone. Society says we should go to places with others or to show off. Two other conversations I have had all relating to this topic, of really enjoying up and going and doing things on your own. There is something humbly about it. Carpe Diem but also just showing up somewhere. You will be surprised where it leads you. Sunday truly was a me day, I enjoyed my own company. After playing with the crystals. 










I returned to a nature walk, but I saw something in my path as I approached it moved. Only when it moved I recognized it was a grasshopper in the middle of my path on a sea of asphalt. Below is a message of the grasshopper. I see that this message is not just for me. I also received a message Monday morning about this as well.


"Grasshopper is the Chinese symbol of good luck and abundance. Anyone with this power animal has been given the ability to take chances - to act on a whim and jump right in. For them things may not progress step by step as they do for other people progress - but rather extremely fast. When taking that leap simply trust your own instincts on when to make the leaps. Listening to your inner voice and responding to it will lead you to positive outcomes. Don’t be afraid to make that leap, remembering all the while that Grasshopper’s only ever jump forwards and never backwards! 

The short horned grasshopper is related to the locust, and the grasshopper locust is linked to astral travel, being able to leap to another reality where the real enigmas of life are. If the grasshopper-locust leaps into your life, then you are being asked to take a leap of faith, to do something without fear - this will generally be something that you have avoided doing and is often linked to a change in direction on a grander scale - be it a relationship, career or change in self. You will have the wisdom needed to get passed obstacles in an efficient manner. Generally outcomes will be favourable. 


Grasshoppers are usually peaceful, however in times of overcrowding or food shortages, they turn into the much feared locusts who in the blink of an eye can strip a farm or forest. They turn almost black so as to take in more sunlight which fuels their swarming by giving extra heat and energy. They do this until they find somewhere with enough food, enough of them die/are killed to control the population. Remember: the fruits of the earth are for all to enjoy and there is plenty for all if used in a sacred way. People sometimes forget this sacred balance and take more than needed - this may also be an indication of people taking from you. Do others claim too much of your time and energy? Do they try and make you take responsibility for their actions? Ask yourself these questions, remembering that the going only gets tough when we refuse change." -Grasshopper, Locust Power Animal, Symbol of Leaping Forward By Ina Woolcott 

I have created balance in me but I see so many others who allow others to take their energy away. Look at areas of your life where it is work and where others are demanding your time and energy without giving anything back. Look to those who give freely without asking for anything in return. In my life in now I am in my cocoon during this time but I am also not living out of fear. Of course this nature walk on this path also not only my path. This goes with a visions I saw on the retreat pertaining to fear and avoiding. Carpe Diem leap forward. I really wanted to go to the beach, but this was not meant to be. I went to moving meditation instead, afterwards I was told something to enjoy this beautiful sunset the last one of this moon.






So following my me day, I headed to the beach. I walked in the water. I found a rock to sit and watch the sunset. When I was with someone I tried to watch the sunset but I didn't get to enjoy it because it was too hazy and the clouds took the sun. Alone the magic happened. This was not the right person to have that experience, too many blocks too, wishing to not change but only learn from my services. This sunset on my own was so magical! I needed to be here. I also returned to where I wrote the messages in the sand and the tide had take them. The Moon had washed her magical light on it and now I felt it. I will share all the pictures from the sunset. In this time in the stillness. I felt peace. All from the retreat was washing over me. I share my pictures and see what emotions and images stir up within you. What can you see beyond the picture?


 

 























At the end of it I wrote a new message in the sand. Almost immediately after I captured it the tide took this away. And so it is. This is flowing already. The other messages needed more stillness, more time and more work to be done towards them for the improvement to happen.











Walking back I also took notice of flowers remember other nature walks. Here the energy is so strong, and the camera pictures this as distorted images has not happened this much since I was on my nature walk in San Fransisco. I will share these too.




















Once I got home many visions were happening even my Sister in Light was feeling them. My dreams on Sunday night showed me even more. I woke up with the Moon. I let my crystal grid have a full night of energy and a day of Sun energy and the Full Moon energy as well. Two nights and one day. I could feel their interaction with the moon. These dreams gave more answers, more clarification and I realized so much. I have been hearing how people are still putting together the pieces the what you feel and what you think. It is really keeping the vision alive. Regardless! We are in this life.




I woke up this morning to visit the crystals in the garden. This whole magical ride of the weekend is so blissful. I wish to share with you keep moving forward. We feel icky feelings sometimes experience them but let them go. Dwelling in it only keeps its hold on us. Acknowledging it and realizing the why it's coming up is where the lesson comes. Fully aware of who I am. All the messages are coming are all the same for me. Look to when these come for you. What I have shared is for you to take how ever it resonates with you. For the core messages that have come to me. Tomorrow I will write about the Solar Plexus chakra. Look to ways to incorporate yellow in your life. Reflect how the orange has radiated into your life this past week.