Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Anahata Heart Chakra

So it is!! A beautiful morning experiencing much bliss freedom and waking up to rain. Cleansing. Experiencing the Heart Anahata Chakra energy is exactly where I needed to be after this weekend. My injury of course was leading up to this moment. Everyone has been extremely kind helping me take it easy. I often speak of my personal life yes, but leave out many details. In this case, I feel the details will help many of you. As we have all experienced love, all experienced heart break and all have come to terms with all that unconditional love we have within us. This week the focus is on the Green energy color gem that flows in us that is of the Heart Chakra. 






The heart chakra is the bridge between the natural earthly experience of the lower chakras and our intuition and experiences with the higher chakras. Everything comes from the heart through the heart. I have always loved unconditionally putting others in front of myself, in a majority of matters. We all on some level have done this at one time in our life. Of course there needs to be a balance so that the energy continues to flow. I asked a question why did the "rock" just appear and give me this new injury. Through this retreat on the Anahata Chakra, I received the answer, and through that answer I realize that on some level many of you are experiencing this in your lives. Yes I do offer one-on-one services on this topic as this is speaking about it generally and every situation is unique. If you wish to receive a personalized message about your situation, I would be glad to aid you in your discovery. The website is still being re-designed so it is not current with services, simply view the store on the right side of this page. 


The heart chakra is a wonderful powerful energy that I feel daily and every second it resonates deep from me. A couple years ago for some reason I started wearing various rings I had acquired that were of different crystals. I really had no idea why I did this, other than an interaction I kept having energetically this being always seemed very interested in my latest crystals (before we called them this). This experience is what really started my wishing to dive deeper in this world. A spark that began with something so simple. It has since of course grown to so much more. 







A couple years ago, I met the love of my life. This is far beyond what is written about in the books or seen in the movies. There are no title or words to describe all that I have felt from this. We of course went through many trials and times of separation. I will say we have been a part more than we have been together. I have learned more about him when he has not been in my life. We are of course separated again as this is the way the Universe wishes for it to be. When we first me he sparked a remembrance in me knowing and recognizing exactly who he was and who I was in relation to him. We have gone on many adventures together and with that also many breakups. Yet for some reason the Universe has always pushed us back into each others lives over the past two years. So I asked why this physical injury? I knew it had to be something with the past that is preventing me from moving into the future. This is why energetically I had been called to wear his gift of the Rainbow Topaz.


Under my wise oak tree the answer came, I truly have to release. The past of us, all our lifetimes have been holding me back and him back. In order for there to be a future, we must let go of the past (even the stuff we can't remember). I realized I had to release all aspects of him from the past for there to be a future with him. It is the most scary thing, as we have all felt it. Once I did I felt such a lightness about me. So much love everywhere.








Letting go, being free and seeing the balloon drift higher and higher but in this there is liberation a energy that flows around this balloon a fire that ignites and once that balloon has seen and experienced all it's many adventures on it's own, the flame slowly lowers it back down.



















My soul has recognized it will find no other better. Yes we can carry on in life with any number of people but to find and live in unity with this mirrored essence as the Co-Creating Couple is far beyond just settling down or living life out with just anyone. However, in some cases we do have to do just this if we wish to experience life with someone and when our vibrational match decides not to pair with us for this life. For even a short while in this life- my final life on this Earth I experienced this deep true Divine Love. For me this is enough, I can't ask for anything more. I have often felt that this is my last time on this earth, meaning I am not going to be reincarnated but travel to another dimension or another place all together to continue my work there.


I hear often people dealing with breakups and them thinking it's the worst possible thing ever! That every person is "the one" but when you have found "the one" and they have broken your heart, you love them so much unconditionally that you realize chasing, or getting depressed, or any typical post breakup ritual energetically is telling you this is not the one. I say this because nothing separates this truest highest love. We never experienced any of this drama towards each other in all our breakups. Even physical separation or them not wanting to be with you is sad yes but pining and being all dramatic after it's already over it is you fighting this. To truly love someone who breaks your heart who you know is the one energetically for you and there is no one else; their leaving gives you the opportunity to fix yourself to lift up the vibration as a whole. I won't get into all the details of it here. However, I simply wish to say that when you are whole and love yourself unconditionally and have boundaries to protect your own self this is when you can love fully and healthy and freely. The truest highest love cannot be broken by anything. For whatever reason the Universe has wished for my heart to be broken many times into a million pieces by this person. I have let him go because I am in love him so much, with all my heart and I will always hold a place for him once he wishes to Ascend and Awaken (in any lifetime). This is why when he further started my Awakening whenever we would be close to each other my heart beat could be felt at random places, my heart was truly awakening to his vibration and our Divine Love from all the other lifetimes.



The heart chakra is about unconditional selfless love. To love others is through compassion and to love yourself is through compassion. The only way I can describe this love from all others is you feel a mirror on all levels being sent back to you. The mind can trick us into thinking any number of people is this unique soul match. There is only one and it is felt through our Anahata. For me my soul knew the first time I saw him. This cosmic dance we have done in this lifetime has brought many levels of Awakening. As I roam and wander this earth once again on my own, my heart is whole, it is full.  I have accepted he may not remember, understand or even agree with any of this or even come back again (in this lifetime). My face even has changed as I write this as when we are with this other being we mirror and shift our outward appearance. Someday in some lifetime he will realize all that I have. Someday and in some lifetime we will be all that I have seen and felt. For me that is enough to have remembered, met my Soul match and experienced this love in this lifetime (even if it was just for a second) ... look to ways you can bring Divine Love into your life (even if you are alone and this is just for you to experience).

As we focus on the Anahata energy it is looking at what this word means "unstruck" or "stillness." I have said we are in stillness we are in transition. For those of you who find yourself post "breakup" or have yet to feel this with someone and are fixing yourself know we are mutually all in stillness. It is recognizing our brokenness and pain needed to happen to lead to our wholeness towards our intuition and above all love. Breath or pranayama balances the Anahata. The clairsentient or touch is the sense that governs this chakra. When you are highly intuitive this is from the heart chakra. Hugging how we relate to the person inside the body. Being highly sensitive to touch indicates heart chakra sensitivity. This level of awareness brings you can feel inside what the other body feels and the other person is aware of what you feel inside your body. This brings a sense of relating to the person inside the body. This mutual sharing is very powerful and often only one participating can feel the other has a block somewhere and may only feel partially. As the Anahata is an air sign if you have difficultly breathing it is a tension in this Chakra. How your body reacts to air, your relationship with air reflects your relationship with love. 


The Anahata is connected to our love center and any how we truly heal. Any situation that may have hurt you it's hurting the Anahata also. Physical illness because of heartbreak requires emotional healing along with physical healing. Situations such as grief, loss, emotional abuse, divorce, abandonment, and adultery also impact the Anahata. "Love heals all" is a powerful saying because one has to have honest self love to secure your Anahata Chakra. When you feel like a helpless wounded child this is a lesson that you need to empower yourself from your lower chakras in order to have compassion for yourself to heal yourself. Learning that to have unconditional love for yourself is where this all starts. If you want better relationships you must have compassion for yourself and treat yourself in so much love before you give it to another. It is having forgiveness for all of you. When you are off balanced the heart, lungs, circulatory system, shoulders and upper back may hurt. Being in stillness is the opportunity to heal.




Over the past month, this particular song has followed me, it would be playing each morning I would walk in for morning meditation and just pops up everywhere. 
http://youtu.be/RMA-_ElvKsk


Green is associated with love and the Anahata. Wearing pink brings self love also associated with the Anahata.

Crystals associated with the Anahata Chakra.

-Amazonite
-Anyolite
-Chyrosprase
-Charoite
-Garnet
-Gold
-Emerald
-Green Apatite
-Green Aventurine
-Green Calcite
-Green Jasper
-Green Fluorite
-Green Onyx
-Green Kyanite
-Green Tourmaline
-Jade
-Peridot
-Mookaite
-Malachite
-Watermelon Tourmaline
-Turquoise
-Pink Tourmaline
-Pink Flourite
-Pink Rhodonite
-Pink Sapphire
-Rose Quartz
-Prehnite
-Rhodochrosite
-Ruby
-Strawberry Quartz
-Sugilite
-Unakite


The Anahata Chakra promotes emotional healing and stimulates love while teaching us unconditional love and forgiveness. Being in the middle of the chakra system it brings together our higher more spiritual selves with our lover more visceral selves. This is a bringing together of opposites: the mind, body, male and female, ego and unity. 

As my story shares that we all have deep personal experiences of brokenness and pain our heart has been through yet our heart is capable of also healing to feeling wholeness, boundless love and holding compassion.

Planet: Venus
Element: Air
Mantra: Yam
Deity: Shiva







Shiva is the destroyer and restorer of love. The Anahata brings balance to the body and when we are in this balance there is no more concern to material things, no more attachment. The chakra has two overlapping intersecting triangles. The upward facing triangle symbolizes Shiva (the male principle). The downward facing triangle symbolizes Shakti (the female principle). Balance is attained when these two forces are joined in harmony. I found this beautifully written piece on the deities around the Anahata.




"The presiding deity is Ishana Rudra Shiva. He has a camphor-blue skin, he is two-armed. The nature of Ishana is peaceful and beneficent. He holds the trident in his right hand and a damaru drum in his left. The holy Ganga (river Ganges) flowing from his hairlocks is a cooling and purifying stream of self-knowledge: the knowledge that "I am That". The  snakes coiled around his body are the passions, which he has tamed.












His energy is Kakini Shakti, her skin is rose-colored. Her sari is sky-blue and she is seated upon a pink lotus. In her four hands Kakini Shakti holds the implements necessary for one to attain balance: the sword, the shield, the skull and the trident symbolizing the balance of the three forces of preservation, creation and destruction.

















It is in Anahata chakra that Kundalini Shakti appears for the first time as a beautiful goddess. She sits in lotus posture within a triangle. The triangle is pointing upward, showing the tendency of Shakti to move upward and carry the aspirant into the higher planes of existence. Dressed in a white sari, Kundalini Shakti is serene and centered within herself. She is the virgin mother and is synonymous with Shakti, selfless spiritual devotion. No longer is she personified as a destructive serpentine force, as is typified by the first chakra. Kundalini Shakti now becomes a goddess and one may communicate with her, the upward-moving energy.

She is no longer coiled around the lingam, but sits independently in a yogic posture. She embodies anahata nada, the cosmic sound, which is present everywhere and is known as "white noise". This sound begins in the heart as AUM, the seed of all sounds.





Behind Kundalini Shakti stands a lingam in which Rudra Shiva appears as Sadashiva (sada: "eternal", shiva: "benefactor"). He is Shabda Brahma, or the eternal  Logos. As such he is Omkara, the combination of the three gunas, sattva, rajas and tamas, which are represented by the sounds A, U, and M, respectively, combining to form the sacred syllable AUM or OM.

He stands with a trident, symbolic of the three gunas. This  shivalingam is the second lingam in the body, and is known as Bana (arrow) Lingam, the first being the Svayambhu Lingam of the first chakra, around which the Kundalini serpent is wrapped. The lingam of Anahata chakra is synonymous with conscience." -Ancient Teachings of Tantra and Kundalini Yoga tantra-kundalini.com



Shiva: Om Namah Shivaye
Shiva brings balance between good and evil. When the balance gets disturbed the continuation of life is unfeasible. In relation to relationships. Shiva dissolves the Universe, even if this is our sense of Universe from a relationship. "Praylay" occurs to create another cycle. The un-liberated souls get another opportunity to liberate themselves from the bondage of the material world. Why relationships and things did not work out, a lesson is to be learned and repeated again. Shiva protects souls from pain and suffering by the unhealthy universe by ending it to start a new. 













Kundalini Shakti  is the active force in life. It is the force that makes awareness. The general term for spiritual power is Kundalini. Kundalini is the energy of life that creates awareness. As She passes through the the five chakra of five elements that is panchang Maha bhoot ,each Chakra have its own mantra and powers when developed through meditation how it is done remains a secret with the guru.














Find ways to incorporate green for love and pink for self love into your life this week. I enjoyed the sharing of many loving energies and vibrationally it is magic. We are moving into the higher chakras next week and this one is so important to bridge between all the lower chakras we have already worked on. I feel most at home here in this chakra. In my heart center I radiate much love. I have created a sacred space with items relating to the heart chakra. I invite you to do the same. This is a transitional week, we are heading into the New Moon in Aries on Sunday this is an even more powerful New Moon than we experienced January 30. The Universe is wishing for all to come to be planting the seeds, growing through the heart with loving energy. Letting go of expectations. 



Love you today and everyday!

Ellie Goulding 'How Long Will I Love You' from Jake Scott Cinematographer on Vimeo.









Next in the Heart Chakra series: http://padmabella.blogspot.com/2014/03/green.html

Balancing Chakras series:
Crown /7th / Sahasrara Chakra: 
http://padmabella.blogspot.com/2014/04/sahasrara-crystalline-bliss.html

Third Eye / 6th / Ajna Chakra:
http://padmabella.blogspot.com/2014/04/ajna-intuition-clarity.html

Throat / 5th / Vishuddha Chakra
http://padmabella.blogspot.com/2014/04/vishuddha-chakra.html

Heart / 4th / Anahata Chakra:
http://padmabella.blogspot.com/2014/03/anahata-heart-chakra.html

Solar Plexus / 3rd / Manipura Chakra
http://padmabella.blogspot.com/2014/03/manipura-chakra.html

Sacral / 2nd / Swadhisthana Chakra:
http://padmabella.blogspot.com/2014/03/swadhisthana-chakra-energy.html

Base / 1st / Muladhara Chakra:
http://padmabella.blogspot.com/2014/03/muladhara-energy.html