Monday, February 3, 2014

Trip Around the Sun

I wish to share as so many lovelies are sharing their energy with me. This morning started the best way it possibly could with my most amazing alarm clock. It was suppose to rain today as was fore casted but I wished and wished for it to be a sunny day. It was cloudy and cold when I woke up before the sunrise. During my dance I realized how far and how much we all changed in just one year, if you are proactively striving. If you are just going through the motions yes change can come about also. I am speaking of when awakening happens and you go with the flow as the Universe guides you where you wish to go. This past year I reflected all that I had been resistance at first but after a while I really just gave it up to the Universe to allow her to be my guide. So this year as is my new cycle the start of my next trip around the sun, I feel so blessed and expansive to know who I am and to have even more discoveries.


Photo by Padma Bella
Mediation brought more answers to be, and a giant big hug is just what I needed. I created a crystal grid last night which I will share it is a very powerful grid which as with any grid it has an intention set. I pulled tarot cards and the universe spoke and gave more guidance and answers which I shouldn't be surprised anymore when I have the really? really? you're serious??!! look or expression when I see or hear something from Source. It just letting it all be and riding this air energy that is Aquarius. Things just happen, I know and realized I cannot do anymore. I received a precious gift which helped make my morning even better. Knowing it is not about the material things I was just excited with my greeting and a hug to be quite honest. Being able to pick what I like- shows that when you let go of expectations even better things come. 






Ocean Magic
Photo by Padma Bella

Bliss!!
Photo by Padma Bella.com


Enchantment
Photo by Padma Bella
Once my vibration was up I wished to do something spontaneous so I went to my favorite place, the beach. Had it been raining I probably would have gone but it was more enjoyable being sunny. I went on a nature walk after moving meditation. I wish to share some of the views, as I am so blessed to live in such a peaceful space. It was to rain, but the clouds washed away to give the sun a beautiful awakening on Gaia. I released things in the sand as this is my new cycle around the sun. I set intentions for my new year. I reflected the who I use to be, so much has changed, my foundations are more solid I know more of what I seek. Various signs came to me by way of my conversation with my guides and the Universe. As sometimes we do feel the urge to have a conversation with Source, allow yourself this experience. It is liberating and just go to a place where no one else is around you just to be and sip in all the beauty that is.

I saw many pairs in my journey reminding us that even if we are on our own right now this will not always be, it comes with self love first having faith and trusting that all will come to be.
Pairs
Photo by Padma Bella

Birds of a feather
Photo by Padma Bella

Photo by Padma Bella

What do you see in this picture? For me I see an angel which turns into a bird - a swallow ... with the open third eye and color mixing in the heart chakra with the throat chakra that we must speak loving awareness, speak our truth as when we live from the heart and follow the heart we come to full spiritual awakening into our higher self this way with full expression of communication.
Enlightened Wings Take Flight
Photo by Padma Bella
Appreciate all
Photo by Padma Bella

Awakening opening and viewing from the third eye
Photo by Padma Bella
When we are viewing through the third eye we "feel" and know
Photo by Padma Bella


We are expansive release anything that wish to be washed away
Photo by Padma Bella
The sign from the Universe I asked a question and when I looked out into the ocean I saw four pelicans diving and swimming over the ocean. Create a firm foundation and all rest will come.
Photo by Padma Bella
Random Daily Quote for Today
Today is a grand cross day. The moon is in Aries which you will notice assertive energy to be heard or do something out of the ordinary perhaps to be noticed. Today is a "3" day which is all about expressing your voice and being heard. Once you create space and emptiness in the mind allow it to remain like this. Perhaps you have been too nice lately? Allowing someone to walk all over you or change your actions or path? Now is the time to speak up and address this. Its time to spread your wings this is why we released so much before so taking flight just happens. Perhaps levitating. February has many opportunities to right wrongs. I keep hearing a large number of things that go along with this. Forgiveness will come but first one has to admit to self and release fears. Taking flight is the easy and fun thing. The energy is so positive and many planetary pulls working as support during this time also. The sun is very active with 8M Class flares yesterday and several high C Class flares expected today. You may notice symptoms or just more energy in the positive. Earthquakes around the world also with a 6.1 in Greece last night and quakes in New Zealand, India, Philippines, Romania, the Virgin Islands, Fiji, Iran and New Guinea. I have just been noticing a high jolt of energy and the sensation like I just spun in circles a hundred times. Energizing and buzzing but in a positive way. Its all about being you and embracing all of you! I am excited about see what my next trip around the sun brings.


I almost forgot I now have a link for the Padma Bella Shop to the top right of this page in the links section. Since the updating of PadmaBella.com is taking a while for me to complete due to glitches beyond my control (signs from the Universe), I have created a temporary page. This shows all the current treats and lovelies. I wished to have a space that listed all of them until the website is current. If you wish to receive any of them email: Sophie@PadmaBella.com for an energy exchange.