Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Inner Strength on Our Journey with Crystal Magic

Balance - Crystal Grid
Green Calcite, Agate, Pyrite, Quartz
Photo by Padma Bella
We all have inner strength think of a time when you may not have been physically strong but you kept
faith and pushed through. We are all so strong in our minds that our bodies do follow. It is being fearless when there may not appear to be hope in a situation that you are strong enough just as you are to persevere.

As we continue on our journey we do encounter various types of beings who may not understand or know. Here, in these instances we must be mindful and notice when we get out of balance. Perhaps it's explaining and frustrations in you come up. As we are to act in grace and calmly reply as we are asked. It is knowing you are a sovereign being and you are in control of what information you wish to share, and what information is relevant to share. Just because someone asks a question does not mean you need to give out all the information if it is not the correct time for this information to be shared. I was guided to this as last night I had several strings of dreams. Some were pleasant others were not so pleasant. I knew which were to be shared to each individual. It is knowing we are far from acting of the ego.

Giving away energy or power is different than sharing. There are messages or things which we share to others which is what we are guided to. This is not a telling anyone what to do, or not to do. It is suggestions or overall just guidance giving them the options to decide what they wish to do with this information or knowledge. When we are whole and strong we feel our strength and regardless of what situation we are in we feel whole and know no one will sway us. It is the same as asking for help not because you are dependent. Instead it turns into asking for help because you know where you seek the help is sovereign and willing to help with no ego. After awhile its light a light bulb goes off, in my experience of how was I acting this way? So much of my energy was leaking out but instead I can help more I can be more in my own when I contain all my energy. Not out of greed or ego but to be sovereign and whole you gain even more strength which in turn aids you in helping and guiding others.

Guidance being not telling what one should do, sometimes it just takes listening to them and facilitating their mind so they answer their own questions. We are letting go of old ways, watch when you react or blow up or reactions of the old stir up. It is to be mindful of when this happens, notice what triggered it, why you are finding the "need" to react this way and how does it make you feel when you are observing your behavior? After a while you can overlook your reactions. See how you can modify it. Switch it up so that you are moving forward not giving your power away. When a question or tasks gets asked of you and you react in a way of the old, it is leaking out energy and power from you, as you show this is getting a rise out of you (however large or small) and mostly you will feel an imbalance begin to occur. These are areas of growth were we can see how we can react differently perhaps midway through the reaction take a breath and regroup and change how you handle this.

Aquarius energy I love so much because it is all about dancing to your own beat, not caring about what anyone else thinks. This time of year I am always reminded of this. Rarely (if ever) have I personally wanted to blend or fit in, I naturally have always done something to stand out or wear brighter colors or allowed my creativity to just go. See how you can bring this energy into your life. I have been working on some new artwork and even the colors are such inspiration to me.

New crystal grids and in my creativity have placed some of the crystal grids on the meditation mandalas. As meditation mandalas have multiple uses placed on the wall or create grid on top of them. I am offering new services. New crystals in inventory also. Each mandala and grid has its own energy. If one resonates with you and you wish to have an mediation mandala I create unique ones for your energy. I will be creating more today and sharing them soon. I have many projects but needing to focus my time so that each gets time to come to be.

Inner Strength & Awareness Awakening Crystal Grid
Labradorite, Black Obsidian, Snowflake Obsidian, Black Tourmaline, Agate,
Sodalite, Rainbow Moonstone,, Carborundum, Quartz

Photo by Padma Bella
Restore - Crystal Grid
Aquamarine, Jade, Amethyst, Rhodonite, Jasper, Smoky Quartz, Quartz
Photo by Padma Bella
Angel Connection Love - Crystal Grid
Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Stilbite, Apopholite, Amethyst, Angelite, Agate
Photo by Padma Bella
Love- Crystal Grid
Rose Quartz, Quartz, Smoky Quartz
Photo by Padma Bella
Field of Crystals Dream- Crystal Grid
(Crystals that appeared to me in a dream, in a field of crystals I walked through
may your dreams come true, to be reality)
Cavansite, Septarian, Yellow Calcite, Orange Calcite, Quartz
Photo by Padma Bella
Magic Shaman Energy- Crystal Grid
Mystic Merlinite, Emerald, Apache Tear, Moonstone, Malachite, Bloostone, Botswana Agate,
Tigers Eye, Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Sand Dollar, Unicorn Shell
Photo by Padma Bella
Behind the scenes, sometimes a Divine Feline Companion wishes to use crystals
while I try to capture them to share. Here she wished to use a moonstone.
Here is Star meditating, while being surrounded by crystals (which she helped to arrange).
Star is a Divine Feline Companion as Divine Companions come in all forms.
Sharing a song which I have really been enjoying ... as music really has been calling to me of all types while meditating with crystals.


  http://youtu.be/lh4brL7PC2E