Monday, January 6, 2014

Awakening. Peaceful. Calmness

Friday Night Moon
Photo by Padma Bella
This weekend I escaped on a vacation (of sorts). I had reflecting time and also remembered so much. It's enjoyable to reflect inward, to have adventures. To be free. Friday I kept noticing heavy symptoms of dizziness. Others have or did feel their own symptoms along with the winter weather storms around the world. It's time to really learn how your new body takes in these shifts. We are approaching the Full Moon and there are many other "things" going on as well. However back to reflecting. I had this deep feeling and remembering going on, how simple things really can be when we allow them. A post on the Internet with a picture of stuff animals that were found further made me reflect. The simple days when we just played and did whatever makes us happy at the time. A time in childhood when we just were. We had stuff animals who were our friends. We talked to, told secrets to, and went on adventures with. I remember so many times having these companions who went everywhere with me. It wasn't until I started school that I was told they couldn't come everywhere with me. I did not understand this. Thus began the shift. However I feel deeply pulled back to this curiosity to this wonder. Reminded much over this weekend of this. Even playing with crystal grids, it's all coming into this full circle.

Embrace this time. I am also going to be updating the PadmaBella.com website with new features. I also have some creative jewelry piece ideas in place. 

Awakening. Crystal Grid
Photo by Padma Bella
Peaceful Calm Meditation Grid
Photo by Padma Bella

I also wish to share this link that a friend along with "This is how I know 2014 will be amazing!" send me this morning. http://4csblog.gia.edu/2014/happy-new-year-radiant-orchid

"Pantone recently announced Radiant Orchid as the 2014 Color of the Year. A polar opposite of last year’s color of the year Emerald, this beautiful color “reaches across the color wheel to intrigue the eye and spark the imagination,” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®.
Radiant Orchid is “a captivating harmony of fuchsia, purple, and pink undertones,” and “emanates great joy, love, and health.” That’s good news for gem lovers, as its warm hue encompasses a number of gemstones that are easy on the eyes."