Thursday, December 12, 2013

12.12 Patience is the Foreplay of Life

Evening Paradise
Photo by Padma Bella
So much bliss and Divine Love swirling all around in the air. I went through the first portal sleeping of course at 12:12am, I did before bed do a ritual a Divine Companion created to usher into the new of 12.12. Even before that I experienced two beautiful moving meditations all centered around the Virtue of Patience. 

Even before we called upon guides, I received many beautiful images in Divine Remembrance. After a while when you just sit in the stillness you forget where you are and you just are. Be. Patience teaches us so many things. Patience is the foreplay of life. We appreciate life so much more when we wait, knowing all will be, building up that anticipation makes the rewards so much sweeter. We learn so many lessons about our self when we wait. 


The eve to the 12.12 Portal the sky warmly welcomed the death of the old and the new birth of the new. I shall share the photos I took of this beautiful pink sky with the deep blue clouds turning into golden pink clouds. 

Fire Embers into the New Gateway
Photo by Padma Bella
Pink Fire Sunset
Photo by Padma Bella
Pink Bliss Portals
Photo by Padma Bella
Release
Photo by Padma Bella
Magic Messages
Photo by Padma Bella
Golden Energy Awakening
Photo by Padma Bella
Pink Butterfly Enchantment
Photo by Padma Bella
Heaven
Photo by Padma Bella
With Patience we learn so many more things, tomorrow will always come. To fully enjoy our present and to be still and enjoy the current moment all the stress and crazy feelings fade away. I am receiving so much and I am enjoying playful energy all around. Excited with the what's next? Not wishing to make anything happen any faster but being in total bliss knowing so much more than I can even imagine now is coming.

I am allowing myself to have a carefree joyous childlike day. There are of course things in town I need to attend to, but it will still be there tomorrow. It's when we allow our self to fully experience our walking through and being in this gateway, we experience all that is around us. I am carefree with unconditional love. Hope is experienced with perseverance and compassion. Patience brings love. 


I do wish to share this event, as many ask me about manifesting. It does not matter big or small the thoughts and wishes we put out into the universe they are heard and received. They do happen. I have kept unwavering faith that all that I want, all that I wish, will come to be. This ability was nurtured from a very very young age. I would be taken often to wishing wells as a young child, given a coin and told to make a wish and throw it in. This is very much the same thing in adult hood. We wish to embody or be or have something, we throw it out into the universe and with patience, we let attachment go, all the while it is being attracted to us. There are many stories I can share. This one I find cute. I needed to head to the shop after I searched everywhere for something I needed for a project. My Sister in Light reminded me not to get stressed as I could always just go to the shop and a new pair. I took this as a sign that the universe wished me to begin this particular project with all new material. Prior to heading to the shop I thought I would like to have a blue pair this time. I visualized the exact blue color I wanted. I go to the shop, and instead of having a vast selection of colors (as they usually do) the size I needed only came in, you guessed it the exact blue color I had visualized. Really small things happen with manifesting, big things happen too. There are no limits. It's only the mind which limits us. When we are open and balanced and accepting the universe will gift us these. 


I so look forward to this beautiful day with all the magic and wonder in store for all of us. As always I am working still on the virtual shop, with new lovelies.