Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fall Day at the Beach - Nature Walk

Photo by Padma Bella
As promised I am writing one more article before my desert retreat. I woke up being called to take today easy and rest. There is much to process and just taking some me time. I had several traveling dreams. The lesson that we are never alone on our travels we always have our angels and guides with us. If you have yet to discover your angels and guides I do offer a personal service.

Time is meant to enjoy and take those moments of just peace and bliss in the small seconds that make up so much more. Today I saw many things. I will share them as I do not have much words to share so enjoy the images.

When you are out in nature or even passing through take a moment to enjoy all the beauty around you.

Cactus
Photo by Padma Bella

Squirrel Visitor
Photo by Padma Bella
Sunset
Photo by Padma Bella
Seeing many pairs, Pelicans flying.
Photo by Padma Bella  
Beautiful
Photo by Padma Bella

Fall Day at the Beach
Photo by Padma Bella
Three Pelicans
Photo by Padma Bella
Yellow Heaven
Photo by Padma Bella
Beautiful fall day at the beach
Photo by Padma Bella
Shore
Photo by Padma Bella
Daydreaming
Photo by Padma Bella 
Just a Relaxing Day
Photo by Padma Bella
What do you see in the clouds?
Photo by Padma Bella
I see a Heart
Photo by Padma Bella
Sailing on the Seas
Photo by Padma Bella
Gorgeous Day
Photo by Padma Bella
What do you see in the water? Feminine Divine
Photo by Padma Bella
Heaven
Photo by Padma Bella
Crystal Blue
Photo by Padma Bella

Rocky Shore
Photo by Padma Bella
Shapes in the Rocks, What do you see?
Photo by Padma Bella
Divine Energy
Photo by Padma Bella
Bliss
Photo by Padma Bella
Energy Grid from the stones and shells I found today. Getting charged in the garden.
Some of these will be decorated, stay tuned!
Photo by Padma Bella
Second Energy Grid. Two black shells found.
Photo by Padma Bella
Renewal
Photo by Padma Bella
New Passions
Photo by Padma Bella